Discuss No pride in their own work, in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Here you are Kevin mate, and for all those to lazy to click! :p (using Photobucket).

No pride in their own work, {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Edit: Damn it Archy! Pipped to the post!

Here you are Kevin mate, and for all those to lazy to click! :p (using Photobucket).

Edit: Damn it Archy! Pipped to the post!

I'm not lazy .. old & getting tired maybe, but the main problem I have is that I couldn't get the thing to work !!!

Thank for your help anyway.

That's the sort of thing I'd expect to see in some hotter countries... :lol:

That is pure genius...

Uploaded to Photobucket direct from my iPad using Photobucket app (after downloading from your instagram of course) and copy/pasted supplied forum "img" link straight into post.

Most photo hosting websites support forum uploading but Instagram doesn't for some reason. In future take the link of you're picture and put
after with no spaces.

Cheers Mark,
Can see exactly what to do now.
It's easy when you know how!
Thanks again
Kev

It would have been much better with an elbow on the back of the fan to take the exhaust up out of the top of the cabinet, then another elbow to a pipe along the top of the cupboards ..... :cowboy:

"Well I don't want you drilling any more holes in the outside of my house."
Something tells me this is a rental property...

Yes Adam you are right, it is a rental property, but I believe that rental customers deserve as good a job as people who own their own property.
i know one thing for certain, bet the person who did it, won't own up to such bad workmanship!

I do as well, but landlords seem to prefer to tick the boxes as cheaply as possible without taking any pride in their properties; quick lick of paint and watch the pennies come rolling in.

Reply to No pride in their own work, in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock