Search the forum,

Discuss Not long now in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Young children, Christmas and 2 1/2 weeks off. Now that is a perfect recipe for a good time. Enjoy it Sintra, hopefully the first of many. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you (thats the first time I've said it this year lol)

Young children, Christmas and 2 1/2 weeks off. Now that is a perfect recipe for a good time. Enjoy it Sintra, hopefully the first of many. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you (thats the first time I've said it this year lol)

Lol the children aren't that young anymore as the youngest is now 13. We are starting it all over again with the Grandchild now, looking forward to his 1st chrimbo. Home in 11 days for the fun to start :)

And a merry Christmas to you also mate.

Merry Xmas
I'm on call as most sole trader sparks prob will be.
However hopefully this year is like last and the phone doesn't ring. Though on Xmas day the phone will be off post 4 or 5pm and much alcohol will be induced lol

I'm looking forward to spoiling Geordie with plenty of good food, fun and hugs this year. Hopefully he will be able to enjoy a tipple or two (meds allowing) but whatever happens we will enjoy ourselves. ;)

Merry Christmas to all fellow Sparkie's and their families, I.m going to enjoy mine with the wife, eveyone else on boxing day

I have purposely turned down a Job over christmas, it was replacing 40 odd lights at high level in a school with new lights combined with absence detectors, nice job too, however I need a break I really do. Even if someone fits them for me there is still the hassle of paperwork and checking the work out etc, plus forking out the up front costs, sometimes we need to step back and have a break.

I'm looking forward to spoiling Geordie with plenty of good food, fun and hugs this year. Hopefully he will be able to enjoy a tipple or two (meds allowing) but whatever happens we will enjoy ourselves. ;)
Good Girl, make sure you keep the blanket which sits across his knees folded right to keep in the warm air LOL

Reply to Not long now in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net