Discuss Now there is no ignore button, which does not work anyway......... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

The Ghost

So I can't even ignore the spam now /sigh As there is no ignore button even though it does not work anyway, I can't even have the psychological benefit of doing something about the yellow peril. Maybe this is the way Chinese get us to hate them before they come and invade. I expect the cretins doing this imagine they are pretty clever and are patting themselves on the back chortling away. News flash! You are retards!

upload_2018-4-21_9-28-40.png

It's still on for me.
My 'Ignore' still works. I just have to refresh the page after I have done it.

I thought it was a standard feature for everyone.

It does not for me. Well... just checked and it's re-appeared I will screen shot it when it is not there. But, no it does not work for me maybe it is the browser (firefox) I am using. I noticed as well I do not have "sufficient priveleges" to post in the newcomers section so there is an OP who is asking for info re a PAT3 tester manual and I cannot reply to his query. Not to worry it's no big thing just saying.

Reply to Now there is no ignore button, which does not work anyway......... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock