Discuss Old IEE / IET Regs guides wanted 15th 16th in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi gals n guys
I'm looking for some old copies of regs, namely 15th and early 16th. Others will be considered. If anyone has any and wouldn't mind parting with them would be appreciated. Already have 16th Am2, 17th & Am 1/2/3, 18th.
Regards Flyinhos

Hi gals n guys
I'm looking for some old copies of regs, namely 15th and early 16th. Others will be considered. If anyone has any and wouldn't mind parting with them would be appreciated. Already have 16th Am2, 17th & Am 1/2/3, 18th.
Regards Flyinhos
Got a copy of the Abridged 12th if you would like to make an offer.

Looks like you will have to bring the price down Pete his not biting at that price.
Never mentioned a price in my first reply Ant, it was just dismissed out of hand, though the £50 might illicit a response, seems not though, so I hang on to it unless someone shows an interest.

There is bit of method in my madness. Purpose is for mainly is the old Zs n time/current curves for obsolete protective devices. I've built a excel calc which backward calculates old Zs results and converts to new. Namely if you have an old Federal HCA 32A C 0.4s 0.75ohms and 5s 1.45 it will calculate to current regs.
Now I'm looking at building a database which hold the info c/w datasheets, converts calcs etc. I'm building for my own purpose but looking at making it available online FOC when got it working ok. Thus could prove useful to all. Also old datasheets would also be appreciated. Having old regs n datasheets can cross ref info etc. Problem being manufacturers either go bump, get bought out and the info needed for obsolete MCB's etc also disappears. Our mate Google can't always find them. Regards Flyinhos

Reply to Old IEE / IET Regs guides wanted 15th 16th in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock