Currently reading:
OnSite Guide in PDF format....

Discuss OnSite Guide in PDF format.... in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bonse

Hi guys

Ive been looking for something like this for a while and basically to cut a long story short.....It doesn't exist!

So i have created my own and its basically a PDF file you can open on your computer or your phone.
But i went a step further than that and analysed every page and now you can search for anything, for instance....

If i wanted to find the table with the Max Zs values for types of circuit breakers.....
Id do a search for: Table 2B and it will go directly to the right place in the book!

Very handy i know, so you wont have to sift through the book every time you have a query anymore.

I have uploaded this book to my server for all to have FREE.

Please tell me how you get on with it, maybe i'm on my own in thinking its a great idea.

you can get it here....

I suggest you click save as rather than open where it is cz its 88 meg!

Cheers

Bonse

FYI i'm about to do the same for the BS7671 but will wait for the amendment this summer....

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you saying Tony? I'm a Yorkshire man and proud :)

I worked as a professional photographer for over ten years and quite blatantly someone is using my work and claiming it as theirs. Not just a few images their site is built around my work.

You may be proud of being a Yorkshire man. I’ve never had anything to do with the place.

Make sure you screenshot all of their pages then even if they change them you have all the evidence you need. Intellectual property theft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to OnSite Guide in PDF format.... in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock