Discuss Oven Door Glass in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Army2711

DIY
Reaction score
Hi

I know this is non-electrical but I need some advice, the inner most glass pane shattered in my oven and the middle glass pane seems to have slipped down. I ordered new fixings and replacement glass for the inner most door. However the middle glass pane is not stable and wobbles (see video). I can see nothing in the oven door that suggests its broken or any signs of any catch or anything that would hold it in place. In the instructions it says when cleaning the inner most glass you don't need to remove the middle pane but that is literally it. I emailed them directly to ask about this and they just said you need to get an oven engineer out. The oven is a leisure GRB6CV K.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

TL;DR
Middle glass pane on oven door not fixed in place

Attachments

• Middle Glass Oven Door.mp4
    29.7 MB

Reply to Oven Door Glass in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I own a top floor tenement flat that I used to live in and then rented out after I married. It is currently empty whilst some work is being done...
Replies
Views
Hello ! I am building for some time a cct to drive a 3digit multiplexed LCD. (from aliexpress) From the sellers on aliexpress I managed to find...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
Hi Im newto this forum and hello to everybody. Im experienced electrician with 15 years of experience in all kind of domestic premised. Some...
Replies
Views
Ok Hello all and thanks for having me. I need some advice and joined this forum hoping to be pointed in the right direction. First off I am not...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock