Discuss pat testing in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

i=p/u

-
Arms
Reaction score
starting to do some pat test very soon , question is this

i have model pat testing forms which are equipment, faulty , repair, and testing = 4

is there any new forms oput there which squezes more onto the one page

i am going to write on these.. thx

starting to do some pat test very soon , question is this

i have model pat testing forms which are equipment, faulty , repair, and testing = 4

is there any new forms oput there which squezes more onto the one page

i am going to write on these.. thx
look, i`v got these Trev...

How to Keep PAT Testing Records

look in there Trev.....you can alter em n all...like the columbs n all that to either include or bypass certain tests.....so you can tailor em as you wish....there in word format so it should be easy to do what you want to em...

ok great , have had these since last year, but ty for knowing im up to date...

what about this £99 for first 20 items then 1.50 per item their after??

also does all computer leads cound as one or not, ????

ok great , have had these since last year, but ty for knowing im up to date...

what about this £99 for first 20 items then 1.50 per item their after??

also does all computer leads cound as one or not, ????
a single IEC lead will count as 1 item....as would an extention lead etc...

your joking... i have got my lady friend to ring round today and do some pricing

so ok back to this post.... cause this is what's on my mind...

so just want to check i have got everything in order, or maybe you can point if im missing something...

pat tester with calabration , test forms , insurance ??????

is there any standard info you gys hand out to your customers.. etc

also, if i make up my own lead do i have to short l/n - e or does the tester do this or do you want to make them up for me for next to nothing

I have modified the docs on the PAT testing records pm me and I will send you the Word template you can change

Last edited by a moderator:
TRev...i`ll knock you up some leads if you want....i know the sort you will most likely need...what pat tester are you using?...is it just BS1363 and a 110 commando?...or BS1363 and an IEC socket on it?..affects the adaptors you may need see....pm me if you want....

Reply to pat testing in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock