Discuss Patting a fridge: look what I found in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reply to Patting a fridge: look what I found in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Minecraft-Green-Creeper-Body-12-Can-Mini-Fridge-8L-2-Door-Ambient-Lighting-25-2-H-9-5-W-9-1-D/2670909566 ok so let me...
Replies
Views
I have a portable fridge in the caravan. It errors when connected to the fridge circuit in the van but does not error if I connect it directly to...
Replies
Views
I have Liebherr fridge freezer and need to extend the cable from the appliance to the wall plug. The directions do not allow an extension lead to...
Replies
Views
Upgrade your power solutions today and enjoy the best of both worlds - dependable portable power and a complimentary mini fridge! Charge your FREE...
Replies
Views
Performing the PAT inspection on some science equipment and I have found some items that were passed by the previous company that performed it...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock