Discuss PHOTO's of earthing systems.. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

TPES

Does anyone one have any links or actual photos of all the different earthing supplies??

TN-S, TN-C-S, TT, TN-C, and IT.

So that people studying at collage have the different supplies to compare to in "real life situations"

Not Diagrams or Drawings, only actual photos.

To be honest, the diagrams in the OSG are pretty much how it is in the 'real world'.

Not sure why you want photos?

Well I can definatly see why actual pictures would be advantageous to college students. End of day on-site guides dont actually show you the nitty gritty details.

Hope you find some.

Good idea, perhaps some of you guys could take a quick picture to put up here, it would be a valued addition to helping students, I shall do so when I have time.

This is a photo of an old TT system in a barn conversion we are currently upgrading. What you can see on the right hand side is the providers 60a fuse and the black cable coming into the side is the incoming P & N. These are fed from overhead cables.
Underneath connected to the ELCB the black cable running down goes outside to an earth rod. And runs up to a MET bar.

tt.jpg

This picture below shows a TN-S supply. The earth is supplied from the outer core of the incoming supply.

Hope these help.
tns.jpg

Does anyone one have any links or actual photos of all the different earthing supplies??

TN-S, TN-C-S, TT, TN-C, and IT.

So that people studying at collage have the different supplies to compare to in "real life situations"

Not Diagrams or Drawings, only actual photos.
You don’t really need a picture. Just remember that TNS and TT are almost similar – both of them got a separate earthing conductor. TNCS is where earth and neutral are joint together in a so called PME. You’ll see a lot of it in a Henley block where neutral and earth are joint together.

3 systems, leave it upto you guys to name each system 1,2 & 3

Attachments

• meter_cupboard.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 169
  • P4071144.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 154
  • Meter+board.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 143

Reply to PHOTO's of earthing systems.. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net