Discuss Please help me identify this VAG group connector. in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Valman

DIY
Reaction score
IMG_20210227_143348.jpgIMG_20210227_143428.jpg

It's the female connector embedded within the outer tail light cluster on an MY2016 skoda superb. You can see the part number on the male plug on the car's wiring harness, but the local dealer parts dept can't or won't figure out what the female connector is. Can you help? Also knowing the correct pins for it would be nice. Thanks!

The parts dealer won't know what the other part of the connector on the cluster is, as it's part of the light cluster and won't be available separately from them.

That plug, which is Female and therefore the Male (in the light cluster) is used across VAG models in the Instrument cluster, seats and other locations, (found from Google.)

The Male is probably not available separately without removing one from another light cluster.

Check around scrap-yards if they have similar car models, if they do they might let you have one from a junker for a fee. That's how I got a new (to me) intercooler for one of my cars once. I took a socket set/spanners and removed it and paid £15 for it.

Reply to Please help me identify this VAG group connector. in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I am currently doing my 2391-52 and have been given a mock paper, one of the questions is around vold drop as per below, can someone...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm writing a troubleshooting manual for an electric vehicle. Its electrical system consists of many electrical components such as sensors...
Replies
Views
Squid
S
P
Hi There - I have a 2002 Mazda Bongo, imported from Japan. I am about to refit the satnav unit and the vehicle has what I believe is a factory fit...
Replies
Views
not clever
N
Hi guys, Im new here and desperate for some help, I have posted this on multiple mini forums and the car has also been to multiple garages and an...
Replies
Views
F
Hi I am so stressed about this situation and need it resolved, I will try and keep this short as possible Several months ago Engine light came...
Replies
Views
isaacdyer
I

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock