Discuss pool area in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

haj

-
Arms
Reaction score
Hi guys my question is to part P or not to part P? :confused: The pool is at a private house and it will include doing all the electric work relating to the pool and building, is this domestic or not ?.
Regards Haj:)

Hi guys my question is to part P or not to part P? :confused: The pool is at a private house and it will include doing all the electric work relating to the pool and building, is this domestic or not ?.
Regards Haj:)

Simply Yes, and also it is notifable as it would be clasified as a special location.

Thanks guys i have just done some digging and it looks to me that it falls under special location and needs part P. Cheers:)

Reply to pool area in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Guys, Long time member and not a regular user here. I do pop in here when the odd unknown pop's up and unable to locate an electrical dilemma...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to understand legislation in the UK for using an air pump in conjunction with a swimming pool with regards creating and supplying...
Replies
Views
Good morning, So I’m working on an existing 3 phase solar system and the customer wants a way to use the huge mass of exported solar on their...
Replies
Views
really really need help hi guys i am doing my project where you have to design for the hotel and pool area just wondering if anyone can help me...
Replies
Views
Just had my design project handed back to me from my last block and I got everything right apart from one question Q9 I would take a photo but...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock