Discuss Poor EICR report results in prosecution in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Maybe, maybe not. As far as I am concerned with Stroma and Napit they were not just asking for a cheque and handing out passes. As you no doubt know, if you did not know your onions you did not pass go. As far as slating the schemes, I am not too sure. If you were judging and a guy shows you some EICRS and a 2391 will you judge him competent or not to do EICR? How else would you judge the matter. But yes I agree maybe an independent auditor paid for by the schemes like a uber arching QS???
Anything paid for by the schemes could not be considered "independent" in my book...

Reply to Poor EICR report results in prosecution in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Many will by now have heard of the new requirements for private landlords, enacted under Statutory Instrument 2020 No. 312, known as ‘The...
Replies
Views
When I bought my house we had it inspected before buying to highlight faults, so the inspection and testing done by RICS Chartered Surveyor and...
Replies
Views
I expect this bunch of blokes would not have got into as much bother if they hadnt bothered pretending to be NICEIC members and used the logo...
Replies
Views
G
Taken from www.firemagazine.com Crown Court sentence for fire alarm engineer A former retained firefighter from Wales who failed to maintain...
Replies
Views
accordfire
A
M
NICEIC Certification Scheme NICEIC and the don`t take the P propoganda
Hi I earlier reported on **** Electrical ( ***** *******) a rogue electrician in Poole who had been passing himself off as an NICEIC approved...
Replies
Views
moulesnfrites
M

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock