Discuss Power Jack 12 volt LF inverter in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I bought Power Jack 12 volt LF inverter few years back, Can I modify this inverter to 24 V or better 48 V inverter? Possible???

Attachments

• C12D4E2D-CB06-489D-BC3A-1DE75EAB2C9F.jpeg
    448.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 58A09FD6-AC4E-491A-9203-D281883DEAAA.jpeg
    518.3 KB · Views: 20
Sorry, not realistically. All the main DC side power components - the transformer, transistors and capacitors - will be specific to the 12V configuration and changing them would involve re-engineering the whole unit.

Reply to Power Jack 12 volt LF inverter in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi got a 8 panel solar system on bungalow, changing the board to 18th edition spd board Solar feed is chased into wall so will this need a type B...
Replies
Views
Hello, So I purchased a Novopal 2000w/4000w(Peak) Pure Sine Wave Inverter DC 12V to 110V/120V. I purchased this so I can hook it up directly to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. The owner of the business I work for along with myself have created a DIY inverter setup that is giving us some issues. We bought...
Replies
Views
I want to connect one panel 12 volts (south west) with 2 panel that are in series 24 volts (south) in parallel to a 24 volts in controller. The...
Replies
Views
I am a retired Electrician and started looking at Solar Power, (Black Magic to me), after much reading of "How To", I decided to build myself a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock