Discuss Premier elite 24 little issues in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

NDG Elecs

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi folks and wishing you all a lovely festive break..

Fitted a premier elite 24 panel recently. Few teething issues. The user manuals are atrocious and I have found other answers from YouTube and forums - namely LeeSparklyKent for saying to input the eng code twice in a row to access the menus...and yep you are forever sparkly in my eyes Lee !!

I really found the navigation of the panel via the keypad counter-intuitive.. I don't fit many alarms so don't intend to get wintex and the cable..

Issues are:
System alerts
- call alarm company for service ( can't find how to get rid of this)

Also the green light on the panel flashes despite there being power to it. I kinda expect it should be a continuous green LED..but with the battery dissed it stays on, working and flashing..

Still got the dialler to cope with once the phone line is connected!! :eek:

Any tips would be appreciated.. Thanking you..!

IIRC correctly it’s in global settings to turn off anti code reset etc.

Thanks Lee.
I sussed it in the end. Although had to ring tech to get me out of the anti-code reset as couldn't access eng settings at all. He thought it was due to me changing the engineer code to six digits (grade 3) and it got back in when I just put in the first four digits of the code.

For anyone reading this in the future I would recommend two things: first is download the texecom app as it is a lot clearer than the PDF manuals. Second is ring tech, they were dead helpful.

Merry Christmas one and all..

Reply to Premier elite 24 little issues in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net