Discuss Premier Elite 64-W in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all,

Brand new to the forums, I have a new Premier Elite 64-W and want to add a PIR to the hall as it appears to have been an oversight during installation (new build).

I have the master code, but dont have the engineers code. I've read some posts regarding opening the control panel and holding down the default button for 5 seconds, which should reset the engineer code to 1234 and master to 5678 but will it lose all of the existing PIR's, door contacts, zones and areas etc?

Many thanks

Russ

you don't need the engineer code. open the panel and the internal sounder kicks in. enter your user code (or master code) to silence. once the new PIR has been fitted,close panel and enter code to reset.

Reply to Premier Elite 64-W in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I’ve recently moved into a property with a Texecom premier elite system. I’ve been given the engineers code and have read up on the alarm. It...
Replies
Views
Hi, My alarm system is a Texecom control unit (Premier 64-w) + Keypad + Sounder, and is using the wired zones 1-4 only, with no additional...
Replies
Views
Hi, just wondering if anyone could help me. I’ve just installed a texecom Veritas alarm in my garage at home and can’t seem to get rid of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a problem with a premier elite 24 pannel that has just been installed. Its a small system with 1 keypad, 4 zones and a smart com. I...
Replies
Views
Hey guys Ive installed one of the texecom premier elite alarms at one of my friends house and need some advice if any one is familiar with this...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock