Currently reading:
prices

Discuss prices in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

I think nikmet means if you quote that figure without a detailed schedule of what the customer gets exactly for that fee, then there might be trouble :smile5:

To me a basic rewire is what it says,exactly as it is all replaced with new,nothing extra and nothing less.

Means the same to me too, but you know what it's like these days. Unless you specifically state what you'll do for the price you're asking, the customer will try to pull your pants down ;)

I really wish that people would stop posting that link. Ponty, you need horse whipping :) That guide is total garbage, if you want to get a better guide then visit the building sheriff website. Even some of the prices there have to be taken with a pinch of salt, but it's a better site than whatprice, where the prices are made up.

Reply to prices in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock