Discuss Returning Stuff to Suppliers in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Beware Just Noticed Screwfix /Electrafix (Sure others will follow) from Today aren’t taking back anything Eg don’t over order materials as if your job is cancelled your stuck with stock you don’t need!

Beware Just Noticed Screwfix /Electrafix (Sure others will follow) from Today aren’t taking back anything Eg don’t over order materials as if your job is cancelled your stuck with stock you don’t need!
I’d ring the call centre and explain you have stock to return I’m sure they will extend the returns period given present circumstances,

I’d ring the call centre and explain you have stock to return I’m sure they will extend the returns period given present circumstances,

Scewfix call centre closed untill further notice;

https://www.screwflix..com/

Toolstation not taking orders for 24hrs.

Scewfix call centre closed untill further notice;

https://www.screwflix..com/

Toolstation not taking orders for 24hrs.

Doh!.....keep the receipt untill all this is over then...

I suspect they'll be alot of retrospective sorting out done for things like this.

M.O.Ts on the majority of lorries and trailers are being extended for 3 months where needed as Vosa can't or won't be able to maintian the flow.
Car / Van MOTS stay as is and going for a service / mot / tyre is a valid reason to be out and about.

Screw fix have a 12 month warranty on most things. So unless it's something small keep it and you will get a refund or credit when all is settled.
The trade counter in Bath are good. I somehow ended up with loads of trunking from various jobs, I took it back as was in, excellent new condition still. With pile of receipts and they refunded me. put credit on my account asked no questions and that was about 3 or 4 months after I bought it

Screw fix have a 12 month warranty on most things. So unless it's something small keep it and you will get a refund or credit when all is settled.
The trade counter in Bath are good. I somehow ended up with loads of trunking from various jobs, I took it back as was in, excellent new condition still. With pile of receipts and they refunded me. put credit on my account asked no questions and that was about 3 or 4 months after I bought it
They must know who you are Gavin...

The last I saw on the 30 day limit was that it was being removed. They will honour returns,

As Gavin's experience, if you get in with your local trade counter, they are usually very accommodating on returns for us in the trade anyway.

Wickes took a solid wood door back that my parents had sat in their garage for Well over 6 months but didn’t use it...

we had the receipt and they gave them a full credit , no quibbles what so ever

I think cash refunds will be a different matter and might still be limited to 28 days from date of purchase ?

Reply to Returning Stuff to Suppliers in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock