Currently reading:
riots in london,enfield.

Discuss riots in london,enfield. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Sorry ken I don't know what your on about .

Your post doesn't seem to follow on logically

Oh I'm sorry, maybe then I should put the post concerned out to general tender, and ask if anyone else is having a problem understanding what it is that I'm saying.

Don't you just love the way that people like you have the temerity to say that most scum in this country are white... er yea, the whites still make up the majority in the UK... I'm not even gonna ask for the stats to compare white crimes against black crimes because a) such stats would be classified by the authorities, and b) racial arguments get people banned from this forum.
END OF...

Last edited by a moderator:
agree with you ken on 99% of that and your other post was well written,but as for role models,theres plenty of black role models out there,the footballers,the film stars,the pop stars,but the problem with alot of the yooth they admire the american gangster rappers,the guns the bling its all **** da police (sorry feds) and that whole culture glorifies violence,there just as british as all of us but choose to see themselves from a different place(normally the bronx) with the daft accents and the daft poses,thats what i see as the problem,no one in the uk is really on the poverty line as what we all know from years ago,the problem is the poverty line has been raised,they see the average family with a car,tv,sky etc and they set that as the standard so anything less than that to them is living in poverty...the worlds gone kin mad..

I think the world has been turned upside down; for one thing I never thought I'd agree with 'alarm man' on anything.

As I've said before these riots don't really have any meaning - people are rioting for numerous 'reasons', whether it be that they don't like the police, don't like the government, don't like authority of any kind, don't like different races, or just feel like they've been 'hard done by', but I think the main reason behind the looting is that the kids doing it want some free stuff and because everyone else is doing it they think they can get away with it.
Listen to the people who approve of the riots being interviewed and their 'reasons' make no sense at all - if 'the poor' wanted to rebel against 'the rich' surely they'd go and set fire to houses in Westminster, Chelsea or Sandbanks rather than their own neighbourhood?
If they genuinely wanted to bring down the authorities the last thing they should be doing is trashing where they live, because then there would be nobody to pick up the pieces.

I think that in recent years public 'protesting' and rioting is being done by either the uneducated who can't think of any other way of expressing their grievance, or by the 'hangers-on' who want to appear 'down with it' like the kid who helped lead the student riots and was later shown having his picture taken having lunch with his family in their castle.

If I wanted to I could put some political spin on this by pointing out that many of the rioters seem to be children who started to be dragged up about 14 years ago....

On a 'racial' note the elderly West Indian lady who went outside to plead with the rioters was hailed as a hero, but when a white guy went out to put out a bin fire he got the proverbial kicked out of him and his phone and wallet stolen so he couldn't be identified.

OK I'm just an armchair commenter and have no experience of commanding riot operations but to me it seems Greater Manchester Police had a better grasp of the situation than the Metropolitan Police.
'Authorisation' for water canons and baton rounds seems to have come a bit late - if the met had had that in the first place maybe the rioting wouldn't have been replicated (not 'spread') in other cities.

Kenneth your not making sense is directed at the comments you made after

my first post to your reply about Blacks v,s scots in the Army and your

abhorrent

comment about blacks and asians having no role models.

You start rambling on about not being your fault and youth working I saw no

relevance . A common theme it seems .

As for calling Whites Scum I never said that .

I was merely pointing out your words not mine that the looters ( People on

the dole ) are scum .My comment is if you looked up and down the country

Then most would be white .

YOU Brought RACE into this spouting off your TRIPE with no understanding

"Blacks and Asians have no role models"

Kenneth your not making sense is directed at the comments you made after

my first post to your reply about Blacks v,s scots in the Army and your

abhorrent

comment about blacks and asians having no role models.

You start rambling on about not being your fault and youth working I saw no

relevance . A common theme it seems .

As for calling Whites Scum I never said that .

I was merely pointing out your words not mine that the looters ( People on

the dole ) are scum .My comment is if you looked up and down the country

Then most would be white .

YOU Brought RACE into this spouting off your TRIPE with no understanding

"Blacks and Asians have no role models"

No1) I do not accept your 'institutional racism' idea as anything other than a figment of the left's imagination. Hence the rant about all the social ills being the fault of whites - which is EXACTLY what you are implying with your institutional racism rubbish.

No2) I was mearly trying to point out in my comparison between Brixton and Glasgow that even in the same socio-economical group you will still have people with diametrically opposite views, morals and aspirations.

No3) I did not say that there are NO black/asian role models - I asked 'where are all the black/asian role models' - I meant this in the context of where were they!

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion the govt are partly to blame,they built social housing estates and just forgot about the people,I grew up on the arndale estate in wandsworth,mugging,assaults rife,murders etc,the politicians just sweep it all under the carpet,because they are out of touch with part of society,and when it reared its ugly head this week,I have been threatened at gunpoint and had a knife to my thoat,been mugged,cs gassed by a group of hoodies many years ago,and now i live in a different world(the isle of wight)such a change to where i grew up.There are 100s of estates up and down the country with youths who have not been educated and dont have anything to do,so this govt should now wake up and realise that its partly ignorance on their part which added to the problem.

I think the SAS/SBS need to be let loose on the most "powerful" gangs.
Nice and quite, slowly slowly catchee monkey:95:

The guys are already on the case. They have been instructed to infiltrate and track down the individuals stroking the white cat.

i don't blame the gov, these knob rots need to grow up. life what you make it i could of sold drugs made good money, or you could work washing plates and cups for £3.50ph as i did. il do any work if it means i can hold my head up. like my mum always said, "if you stole a pound. you don't respect its value, but if you work for it you look after it more" it so gets my goat, im out my house 12hrs aday 6/7days aweek. even Sundays to give my wife and kids a half descent life. and you have these low lifes driving brand new cars all the latest phones and whatever they have. at our expense. :nopity:

Just watching the coverage on BBC news 24 of the building in Croydon on fire.

Those poor *******s that have their business and homes burned down will probably not be covered by insurance, I bet the insurance companies are checking every bit of small print right now.

we dont need low life like that doing this, I say shoot them and put them on the fires!!

I say set the water cannons on em, but spray then with petrol not water and then set them on fire. But my preference would be to just machine gun the thieving scum down in the streets.

Cheers.........Howard

I was one of the poor sods trying to get home in Nottingham, so I should machine gunned then? I’ve heard some stite, just think of what your saying!

Hazel Blears being interviewed on Sky News earlier; "What we need to ask is why are these kids not at school?"

Clown

Read more: Hazel Blears' riot blunder: She asks 'Why are these kids not in school?' in Sky News interview | Mail Online

These idiots are so far out of touch its beyond belief. Look at some of the comments from people like Ken Livingscum and Hetty Harmon? What a joke! Even Boris is making himself look like a bigger clown than normal by waving that stupid broom about. I just hope that Davey Boy has the balls to follow though on his promises.

I haven't read all of the thread so apologies if this has already been mentioned...

At least the courts are dishing out tougher sentences, magistrates are referring cases to Crown Court because they can give harsher sentences.
Here in Manchester, one little 'word of your own choice' got 6 months for 'going equipped to commit burgalary' on his way to the riots. Normally he'd have probably just been let off with a caution. Tough -------, boy!

No1) I do not accept your 'institutional racism' idea as anything other than a figment of the left's imagination. Hence the rant about all the social ills being the fault of whites - which is EXACTLY what you are implying with your institutional racism rubbish.

I hope its nice out there in Ken world

No2) I was mearly trying to point out in my comparison between Brixton and Glasgow that even in the same socio-economical group you will still have people with diametrically opposite views, morals and aspirations.

No3) I did not say that there are NO black/asian role models - I asked 'where are all the black/asian role models' - I meant this in the context of where were they!

Why ? do you want to find some.

You do not need to reply Ken

Your posts say it all

Reply to riots in london,enfield. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock