Discuss RL Super League in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Paul.M

-
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
Any Rugby League fans on the forum? If so who do you support? Do you go to the games? What do you think your chances are this season?

I'm a Rhinos fan and beating the Bulls (just) at the weekend is a good start for us. Also helps that St. Helens and Wigan drew! It's going to be another close encounter this year again. My prediction for the top 6 places at the end of the season are:-

1st. Leeds (of course)
2nd. Saints.
3rd. Wigan
4th. Hull fc
5th. Warrington
6th. Wakefield

If Leeds finish 6th or worse I will post a photo of my naked butt on the forum.

I dont follow rugby, but i think if you are that confident about the Rhino's you should have some proper conviction. I could do what you will do, but i think you should offer to bare your a*** in front of Harvey Nicks on the Headrow in Leeds at 3pm on the Saturday before christmas 2011, now that will tell us how confident you are, and i now of at least 3 of us who will be there to witness it, as ugly as it maybe:cool:

Cheers........Howard

Iv watched a few games over the years but im going to get into it a bit more this year with watching it on sky and going to a match maybe nearest team are the crusaders so might nip down there, to start of my super league venture :)

Thanks Howard I'm that convinced that Leeds won't finish 6th or below that I will see your challenge and raise it to running down the Headrow (main street in Leeds) as naked as the day I was born on the Saturday before Christmas at 3pm. Now that's a bet.

To all the Saints fans, do you go into the Bull or the George after the game? I'm mates with a few if the fun bus crew and its always good banter afterwards. (as long as you lot win ;))

I dont follow rugby, but i think if you are that confident about the Rhino's you should have some proper conviction. I could do what you will do, but i think you should offer to bare your a*** in front of Harvey Nicks on the Headrow in Leeds at 3pm on the Saturday before christmas 2011, now that will tell us how confident you are, and i now of at least 3 of us who will be there to witness it, as ugly as it maybe:cool:

Cheers........Howard

:D:D:D:D i think that`s one for you tube and the yep

A good win for Leeds and Saints but the Rhinos are top of the table due to St. Helens drew last week. Early days atm but I think I'm not going to end up on YouTube. Don't fancy being locked up for Xmas day.

Dont know much about super league teams, always liked the way brett webb plays, so might be leeds for me. NRL team is the New Zealand warriors, being a kiwi lad myself.

Ohhh I know which player I hate the most, dirty ol sam tomkins. Stiff arm across his jaw if he ever tried any of his dirty tactics on me.

Reply to RL Super League in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net