Discuss Rolson 2 LED Telescopic Inspection Mirror in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

JK-Electrical

Politically Incorrect
Electrician's Arms
OP
JK-Electrical

JK-Electrical

Politically Incorrect
Electrician's Arms
I forgot to mention that I bought one of these a while ago, and like the telescopic LED mirror light, it's proved to be a very useful tool indeed. Great for retrieving the screwdriver or set of pliers that you dropped down the back of a fridge-freezer, or places that your hand won't reach. :) An absolute snip at just £2.99.

Marvo

Admin and gender confused
Staff member
Admin
I have a small set made by Teng that has a telescopic inspection mirror, telescopic magnifying glass and the telescopic magnetic pick-up tool whick I carry in the car and a Facom non-extendable mirror in the tool case that's VDE rated.

I'd be interested to know if anyone has a telescopic VDE rated mirror, what make and how good is it?

I've tried numerous cheaper types in the past and the ball joints are always a problem where you tighten them to make the mirror stiff enough to stay where you set it and the whole ball joint assemble bends.

Baddegg

Still simmering Ken, not boiled yet buddy x
Electrician's Arms
I have a fibre optic inspection camera with leds in the end that attaches to your phone,brilliant for searching under floors and ceilings,£18 on amazon

OP
JK-Electrical

JK-Electrical

Politically Incorrect
Electrician's Arms
I have a fibre optic inspection camera with leds in the end that attaches to your phone,brilliant for searching under floors and ceilings,£18 on amazon
Show-off. :D

Electrician Talk