Discuss Route to Approved Electrician From Elec bias Maintenance Engineer in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi All, I hope this ok/right place to post.

I’m currently a maintenance engineer in the food and beverage industry. I do help out a few qualified electrician mates every now and then when they are mad busy. We have spoke about the prospect of going into business together.
So I have completed an advanced apprenticeship (4 years) and two years experience afterwards. I have my advanced NVQ level 3, HNC in elec. as well as BTEC lvl 3 and lvl 2.

what is required of me to qualify to complete electrician works?

I’m thinking I need AM2, inspection and testing and current wiring regs?

Many thanks in advance

Reply to Route to Approved Electrician From Elec bias Maintenance Engineer in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Guys, I’m going down the experienced worker route in electrical installations and wanted some advice regarding a cscs card. I’ve spoke to the...
Replies
Views
i studied level 2 2330 level 2 back in 2015 and had a few family problems so never enrolled in to the level 3. during lock down i decided to...
Replies
Views
I am currently employed by the RAF as an Electrical Engineer/Technician, but I'm interested in going down the route of a domestic electrician...
Replies
Views
Hi guys just wanted abit of advice I currently have my 18th edition, 2391/2 testing and inspection and a Level 3 NVQ in engineering maintenance...
Replies
Views
Hi, Any C&I technicians/ engineers out there who can offer some advice on their training path/ the required training path for this industry? I...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock