uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Sat the 18th Edition exam today in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bob Geldoff1234

-
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Well sat the 18th today and passed top of my class(8 people) with 90% so I'm happy with that:).Most people on my course got between 70-80%.One lad only got 60%:(
I did find the 18th exam harder than the 17th in which way the questions were worded.Also there seemed to be trick questions put in there to confuse you:eek:.Anyway glad it's over and thanks to everyone who helped with my questions.:p

littlespark

-
Arms
Esteemed
Great, well done @Bob Geldoff1234 .... now get back to saving Africa. Only 7 months until you start getting those Band Aid royalties

I was the same when I sat my 18th. Highest in class of 12 I think.
I didn’t come across any trick questions, but I did have a repeated question. Slightly different wording, and the answers were in a different order, but asking the same question.
Can you remember the trick questions?

GBDamo

-
Supporter
Well sat the 18th today and passed top of my class(8 people) with 90% so I'm happy with that:).Most people on my course got between 70-80%.One lad only got 60%:(
I did find the 18th exam harder than the 17th in which way the questions were worded.Also there seemed to be trick questions put in there to confuse you:eek:.Anyway glad it's over and thanks to everyone who helped with my questions.:p
Well done but in all fairness I got high 90s in a little over an hour. There is a trick to them.:cool:

Marvo

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Yeah, they like making some of the questions a rat trap. I'm guessing you were up all night revising but it paid off so it's diamond smiles all round. :D

ruston

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Well done Bob . You put the work in , you deserve your high mark.;)

D

Deleted member 9648

Well done mate, was a couple of stinkers when I sat it before Christmas. But as long as you know your way round the book......

Hi Bob,
I am sitting mine in early January.
Did you have the (self made) coloured tabs at the top of your pages, to remind you about particular page contents ?

vette

Scolmore Electrical Products

Reply to Sat the 18th Edition exam today in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
Top Bottom