Discuss SATURDAY NIGHT TUNES THREAD (27/09) - Beatles theme? - others also acceptable mind in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Reaction score

This is the actual beatles youtube channel if you want to follow it. They've gone in hard closing other tunes down on YT and taking over their income from them if they have left them. As it's 50 years promo thing.

It's not them getting rich out of it all mind. It's the record labels and investors. So don't buy a single thing.

You can get the WHOLE beatles collection for free from Torrent sites. All day long. Even album covers to print for your CD's if you're burning them to make your own actual collection.

Thought I'd start off this weeks SATURDAY NIGHT TUNES thread for you. Albeit late.

I think I scared some people and they thought they were not allowed. I don't mind this. But in actual threads marked with what is to expect in it. This isn't Facebook. Keep them on topic. But the topic can be anything at all in General Chat. :)

Last edited:
Saturday night, Dan. I think people have better things to do.
Wait until the oldies wake up. (Got to give them a lie in on a Sunday) and you’ll get Trex and the Who.

Torrents? That’s illegal, isn’t it?

Last edited:
Saturday night, Dan. I think people have better things to do.
Wait until the oldies wake up. (Got to give them a lie in on a Sunday) and you’ll get Trex and the Who.

Torrents? That’s illegal, isn’t it?
you had to mention the Who,

/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCzdXuAb79U

Reply to SATURDAY NIGHT TUNES THREAD (27/09) - Beatles theme? - others also acceptable mind in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock