Discuss Sidebar banners in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm changing the sidebar banners, working my way up from the bottom for some reason, I've only just realised that lol

Think they look better and more professional like that than the old smaller ones with text under them?

all side banners have gone and no latest activity just a few posts only on the side

It always changed depending on the device you viewed it on (or rather the page width, so if you're on a PC, try making the window smaller, then smaller still, then smaller still, and you'll see it goes right down to about mobile width and removes some content so it's not cluttered).

@Vortigern The recent activity thing wasn't inkeeping with the style IMO. Looked messy. But the data is on your News Feed (http://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/account/news-feed) which you can get to by clicking on your name in the top right, then news feed. It just gave a snippet of that information from that page and stuck it in the sidebar. In a mess though. lol - And now the search engines have indexed the site brilliantly, it's a better move for the forum if there is more concentration on the content on the actual page than lots of links to other pages. So I've reduced the thread QTY in the sidebar from like 15 to 5.

Why don't the minion characters appear for me no more (using MS Edge)?:bananas:
We've had to scale back a bit while we're working on the new server and getting ready to port over. So a few weird glitches are knocking around.

Let's keep the thread on topic though. If you have suggestions, questions or feedback, use the feedback forum.

Doooh, like those little chaps
They'll be back very soon mate I promise. I'll add some more too. There was only 8 or so. Yet there are maybe 50 available. It just takes a while adding them one by one. I'd like some Monsters Inc ones too but that's just me lol

Reply to Sidebar banners in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock