Discuss Sky setup through Labgear HDU 681 in the FreeSat, Sky, VirginMedia Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

robdouglas

Help please, I have Sky + which was connected via dish direct to sky box in living room, After a recent Re-furb, I purchased the labgear HDU 681,
in the hope of distributing the Sky signals to 4 tvs around the house, the setup manual supplied with this is at best very poor
and when its switched to Sat there is no signal on any tvs I have connected it as per instructions with the uplink, any suggestions

Reply to Sky setup through Labgear HDU 681 in the FreeSat, Sky, VirginMedia Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello there, I’m in the process of mapping out a relatively standard S-plan system for my parents central heating and hot water system. Not sure...
Replies
Views
I was looking for some advice on common wiring styles for stairwell delay lighting circuits. So I can figure out what has been done in the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in a townhome in Northern Virginia built in the mid 80's. I currently have a 30A double pole breaker feeding 220v to my laundry...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon guys. Recently had to make an impulse generator purchase. Looking for some guidance to make my generator use both more flexible and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
After several years with a sky dish, my parents asked me to do something with their old aerial setup. The aerial, high up on the gable was a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock