Discuss Solar iboost secondary output in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

bigspark17

-
Arms
Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I have fitted iboosts to single immersion circuits before but now have a job with two cylinders.
Isit just a case that once the first output is satisfied it will just move on to the next output?
Can you decide which output to boost on the iboost?
The second tank is about 20m ish away, i seem to recall the iboost needs to be situated close to the tank.

Reply to Solar iboost secondary output in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all. Bit of a weird one. Have solar PV with a iboost +. All was working fine until meter was exchanged for a smart meter. The system is still...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a solar iboost unit on my hot water system. It's about 3 years old. It's been working fine up to now but appears to have died. The...
Replies
Views
HI Folks. This is my first post so apologies if it's in the wrong location. I recently installed a 3kw Solar system with an iboost diverter...
Replies
Views
Have not come across a consumer unit with solar fitted before, have been asked to replace the CU, at the moment the CU is a old plastic type with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking at getting a solar PV installation (8 x 350W plus 4.6 kWh battery) and wondered how I might best take advantage of it when...
Replies
Views

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.