Discuss Solax x1 ac and battery in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

motofox

DIY
Reaction score
Hi, ive got an existing solar array of 2.5kw with a solis inverter, i can buy a solax x1 ac charge controller and triple power battery 4.5kwh with bms for 2k

My question is how does my existing solis inverter connect to a solax x1 inverter ? and also do i even need my original solis inverter anymore and just plug the solar panels direct into a solax x1 ac inverter ?

thanks

Hi, ive got an existing solar array of 2.5kw with a solis inverter, i can buy a solax x1 ac charge controller and triple power battery 4.5kwh with bms for 2k

My question is how does my existing solis inverter connect to a solax x1 inverter ? and also do i even need my original solis inverter anymore and just plug the solar panels direct into a solax x1 ac inverter ?

thanks

In the UK you have an average of 1.92 hours of sun per day (according tothe irradiation map), so your system is generating an average of 3.9kW of power per day (net of the 2.5kW installed) .. meaning that you wont be able to charge your battery if that battery is discharged after the production hours of the PV .. meaning that you will need to charge it from the grid. .. or recharge it in 1.5 production day ..meaning that in the mean time your loads will use the grid .. meaning your electricity bill will be higher ! 1. is useless 2. make absolutely no sense. .. unless you install a small battery .. like the 2.4kW or the 3kW pylontech .. you can find the links here:

Reply to Solax x1 ac and battery in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net