Discuss Some 2392 questions i got on my exam in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Steve34

hi guys, recently passed my 2392:D n wrote down a few questions i was unsure about, would love to no the answers n reg numbers if possible, hopefully it'll help others about to take theirs? thanks.

1) when measuring the earth fault loop impedance of a radial circuit, where do you take the reading?
a) at the origin
b) the furthest point <<< went for this
c) all sockets
d) all convenient points

2) one method of evaluating volt drop?
a) R1+R2
b) volt meter on no load <<< went for this, had no clue?
c) PFC & apply ohms law
d) refer to diagrams for length of circuit

3) apart from an electrical installation certificate and associated schedules, additional documentation must be issued for initial verification where?
a) bedrooms have been converted into bathrooms
b) stand by generators are present <<< went for this
c) the propert is occupied by a tenant
d) an electrical installation incorparating and RCD

4) if the inspector and client agree not to test a specific cicuit how should it be marked?
a) a tick (can't find symbol)
b) N/A <<< went for this
c) X
d) LIM <<< looks like its this but 2392 doesn't cover periodic???

heres one i got wrong through total stupidity, beware this question

An earthing system including a seperate metallic earth return path throughout is?
a) TN-C-S
b) IT
c) TN-S
d) TT <<< went for this, DOH!!!!
i read the seperate metallic earth and thought of an earth electrode, but it clearly says METALLIC earth return path THROUGHOUT, and we all no TT uses a non metallic mass off earth. putting that one down to exam nerves lmao.

Reply to Some 2392 questions i got on my exam in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net