Discuss Someone Help me with speaker wiring? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

2. Very loud (but that's not possible I think)

I will try with my existing amp ( how to wire? COM & 4Ω right? ( by the way speaker impendence is 4Ω)

Next time I will purchase more power amp..

Give it a try. Don't drive it to distortion. Accept you will probably need to upgrade to a bigger amp.

Let us know how you get on.

ok I will try.. 220W power amplifier is enough for this?

Looks cheap and nasty. The output power rating will not be 220W.

Update: I've just seen your original amplifier. It is very unlikely to drive your speaker to any great volume.

You need a nice meaty amplifier from a reputable manufacturer.

Ya.. look like cheap.. I don't know how to wire car amplifiers at home?

You don't need a 12V car amplifier necessarily, a mains powered one would suit.

Note, your speaker is designed for low bass frequencies, do you have other speakers/amplifiers to handle the mid and high frequencies?

You don't need a 12V car amplifier necessarily, a mains powered one would suit.

Note, your speaker is designed for low bass frequencies, do you have other speakers/amplifiers to handle the mid and high frequencies?
I have 2 Aiwa speakers of 6 ohms each.. and 3 LG speakers of 3 ohms each..(already connected to 30W amplifier)

Attachments

• IMG_20220702_103744852~2.jpg
    483.3 KB · Views: 2
I have 2 Aiwa speakers of 6 ohms each.. and 3 LG speakers of 3 ohms each..

Ah I thought this was a new question, separate to your original one.

Really the sub needs to be fed from a dedicated amplifier, or one with a sub output. Your left and right speakers (not sure what your 3rd one is for) should have the bass filtered out to avoid overdriving them.

It's not going to go well if you just hang all these 4 speakers on the output of one amplifier. What's your aim? A home stereo system,?

Ah I thought this was a new question, separate to your original one.

Really the sub needs to be fed from a dedicated amplifier, or one with a sub output. Your left and right speakers (not sure what your 3rd one is for) should have the bass filtered out to avoid overdriving them.

It's not going to go well if you just hang all these 4 speakers on the output of one amplifier. What's your aim? A home stereo system,?
(3rd one is lg subwoofer that is gone now probably I think)

Not something like home stereo system... Much like home party. ( I want separate output for that speaker)

Last edited:

Reply to Someone Help me with speaker wiring? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net