Discuss Sprinter theft no key in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Years ago Wifey had her handbag lifted from the passenger seat while stationary in traffic and 1st born was in the rear car seat. Charming Lad, I'm sure. These days cars have auto lock doors and ours are always set :)

My arms have auto-lock. (Hadaka-jime)

Bas Rutten explains it best.

Don't forget to make your hand thin and slide it in now :thumbsup:

Mma fighter catches tea leaf

Tool thief caught red handed

Only if the Police gave a s*** which they don't

The cops have higher priorities other than investigating "low-level" crimes such as burglaries. They're more concerned with prosecuting "hate crimes" than they are with thefts from vans. Sad but true.

Had my 2017 sprinter stolen the other night in Liverpool withought the key

I managed to find the van with all my tools tester ect missing but all sorts of crow bars and sledge hammers in the back

It was on false plates to 64 plate

No glass had been smashed but front 1/4 window seal had been removed
To gain access they stole it at 12:05
And had removed the tracker by 12:12

Apparently there so easy to steal under 4 minutes only way to stop them is the old fashioned disc lock

Ford transits are the same mj Quinn had 34 vans go in a week 28 sprinters and 6 transits so be carful our there
Wire in a hidden switch which disables the central electronic control unit.

Reply to Sprinter theft no key in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net