Currently reading:
Strange relation resistance and Earth Around Sun 30 km/s motion

Discuss Strange relation resistance and Earth Around Sun 30 km/s motion in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

GALILEO !!! ???
WE CAN NOT RECOGNIZE CONSTANT MOTION !!!

GALLILEO NEVER HERE ABOUT ELECTRIC ENERGY and ELECTRONS !!! THAT is the reAsoN
why he made his hypotesis !!!

" Galileo postulated his relativity hypothesis: any two observers moving at constant speed and direction with respect to one another will obtain the same results for all mechanical experiments (it is understood that the apparatuses they use for these experiments move with them).
This idea has a very important consequence: velocity is not absolute. This means that velocity can only be measured in reference to some object(s), and that the result of this measurment changes if we decide to measure the velocity with respect to a diferent refernce point(s). Imagine an observer traveling inside a windowless spaceship moving away from the sun at constant velocity. Galileo asserted that there are no mechanical experiments that can be made inside the rocket that will tell the occupants that the rocket is moving .
The question ``are we moving'' has no meaning unless we specify a reference frame (are we moving with respect to that star'' is meaningful). This fact, formulated in the 1600's remains very true today and is one of the cornerstones of Einstein's theories of relativity."

EINSTEIN build his theory to solve problem that is not real and not exist !!!
we can recognize motion We can measure ELECTRON's Inertia inside wire !!!

He's talking about the energy value of light and its depreciation over a set distance can be used to gage complex positional data... kind of like you have with triangulation of mobile phone signals to locate where the phone is using 3 masts or more...

I understand what he's printing up but don't understand what exactly he is wanting from us?
I know, i'm extracting the urine:ihih:

Macie.... you are starting to Troll post after post without reading or replying to the members ...we don't want a physics lesson we want to establish exactly what your after?

ELECTRIC ENERGY and OHMS very strong cooperate with CLASSICAL MECHANIC !!!

- - - Updated - - -

OK I Undertsand sorry

We can try to help but try this link first, this is a forum full of people with Big brains and no girlfriends and they are better suited to answer you, I can normally help but at this level of advanced physics and quantum theory im struggling to understand your level of English ... dont get me wrong you have very good English but its limited and hard for you to describe what you require.

Link!---- http://www.physicsforums.com/usercp.php

how can we be sure that' OP is not d.cockburn leading up to justification of his earthing and bonding theories?

Pointless thread unless the OP listens to Darkwood's posts and replies accordingly. Daz

I would like to evaluate how much cost any company energy transport

from East - West and compare to North- South how many dolars we cans save ?
if we will make main wire North - south ??? ( exist special direction - other than North South ) ?

18:00 average lost
west -------------------------East >>> 30 km/s

24:00
west -------------------------East ZERO SPEED ( perpendicular to 30 km/s )

I would like to evaluate how much cost any company energy transport

from East - West and compare to North- South how many dolars we cans save ?
if we will make main wire North - south ??? ( exist special direction - other than North South ) ?

18:00 average lost
west -------------------------East >>> 30 km/s

24:00
west -------------------------East ZERO SPEED ( perpendicular to 30 km/s )

Come on then Darkwood - does this sound like a sensible post you????? Daz

I think what he wants to find out is if the direction of the power lines has any influence on cable resistance regarding any influencing factors like earth rotation etc and seasonal variations (tilt of the earth)... I think!

the theory is basically flawed. he has not taken account of the little known fact that the universe rotates on an axis connecting liverpool with geordieland.

darkwood thank YOU VERY GOOD VERY GOOD ( to electric test I or We Must use DC !!!) good
Thank You

******VERY GOOD YOUR WORDS ************************
Existing research explains the slow migration of Electrons through a cable with DC current..(they move about a fast as a snail), in A.C. there is no net migration of Electrons they just wiggle back and forth- its the propagation of the Electromagnetic Wave that travels close to the speed of light.
REAL TESLA TRUST OWN TOOLS AND HE ALSO LIKE ABSOLUTE SPACE HE WAS NOT IDIOT
ABOUT YOUR PROBLEM I HAVE OTHER MORE STRONG IDEA !!!!

RESONASE -- I try start cooperate with somone in LIGO but F...
you can see my idea how to use gravitation ( we have to test many Hz )
and very important is also "Own Hz" for coils
sorry all looks like idiotic movie about free energy but after movie I showing theory

(I need absolute motion because Gravitation Hz change and is average - Earth is making own rotation later ... )
resonanse - secret how to build good coil ( I hope that tesla was able evaluate gravitation Hz or we speak about other waves from stars ??? )

How to add Grvitation and Electric energy - YouTube

I think that exist " GOLDEN HZ )

How to detect gravitation by resonanse (Nobel ? ) - Science a GoGo's Discussion Forums

above very simple Eqution

wave 1 + wave 2 = wave 3

wave 1 - we started ( electric signal )
wave 1 go to coil 1 we have wave 1"

during wave1" fly to coil2 i think that something Eround will be add to this wave

s5004.jpg

in coil 2 ( detector ) we will have new more stronger signal
more stronger if we will know "GOLDEN Hz Resonanse "
right now I don't know if around is gravitation ??? but

WHAT MOVE UP WATER IN OCEAN ??? - WAVE ?

What About suN ?

ocean-current-6b.jpg

people please read above it is not joke
good physics (You will have 1000 own better idea how to use it )

Right not in Education system we have huge problem
Many people not so smart have friends
They giving NOBEL for Nothing or better for something that nobody understand
and nobody can ask authore WHY ? HOW ? .. Nobel = Nobel = many books in shop

Good Physics = MAchine or something that help reduce cost or help people

Above I showed Parallel problem
exist also perpendicular

LASER's frequency = 120 000 000 Hz
LASER is INSIDE ROCKET and MOVING IN SPACE ?
Fact 1
Between each line exist distans 1/120 000 000 sec
Fact 2
Each red line ( below picture ) represent axis
( the beam has got 3D shape next picure Inverse Square Law)
Fact 3
Each Rocket is moving respect to point in space
where laser was in Past (with rocket) and where
laser started signal ( energy pack)
During time T light made distance "a" how many meters made rocket?

111.JPG
Each red line ( above picture ) represent axis 3D signal ( special if we use cheap laser in home important is temperature )
islMeter.jpg

INVERSE SQUARE LAW - old Greece
More far from place
where the signal started = lower intensity of signal
( "lower brightness for Light that we registerin" )

1R = X , 2R = X/4 , 3R = X/9

X- brightness, R- radius ( distance )
the same energy portion but different area

Laser - - - - - - - - - - - - - - rocket's wall

laser giving not giving light 1/120 000 000 sec
each small pack " - " growing up 3D ( Inverse square Law )

Laser <..<<...<<<....<<<<.....<<<<<rocket's wall

MICHELSON MORLEY TEST and ABOVE ?

In books we have flat starit line
in brains we have flat line !
it is not true ! more longer arm = more big mistake

Please imagine that opposite rocket's wall
has got many sensors.Inside each rocket
we have the same laser ( Laser's Power is constant )

How many [Joules] and How big area [mm^2] ???

Can we measure motion without outside
objects for Example stars ?

p1...p2...p3...p4...p5....rocket >>> motion

rocket was in point p1 ,p2,p3,....

if distance p1--p2 = p2--p3 = p3--p4 we have conctant motion

Inside rocket we are using only C speed ( C is constant !)
C respect to point where laser started line !

Theoretically gravity waves are created by supernova but the effect is so subtle its very hard to detect, we already have the most advanced detectors in service looking for such waves...unsuccessfully recently published is a paper regarding the background waves left by the birth of the universe but whatever you think you can achieve here if your trying to harness energy then your on a long road to failure.

Even if we detected such waves as subtle as they are predicted they act on everything simultaneously on a gigantic scale... you won't see a differential created to harness any energy from.

Is this what your thread is about are you trying to create cheap or free energy?

Reply to Strange relation resistance and Earth Around Sun 30 km/s motion in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock