CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Stroma take on working during covid 19 in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Until the immunity testing is properly rolled out to confirm who has , and hasn’t yet had covid19 is is completely irresponsible to carry on as normal.
Within 2 weeks these tests should be generally available which will be a game changer

FatAlan

-
Trainee
Hang on a minute. First I cannot accept Stroma/Napit as a guide to work re coronavirus. First they are not competent, second they are a CPS scheme! I just about listen to the gov.uk Lets pan back a second in the best RAMS tradition. Is there a risk? Yes. Who could get harmed and how? Myself and customers as well as innocent bystanders. What could be the harm? Potentially death! What am I going to do about that risk? NOT GO OUT. I can actually figure that out for myself, I certainly don't need stroma and his cousins and uncles telling me how to manage risk. Encouraging people to go out to others homes for non essential work, and saying "yeh it's ok" is all very well, but what if it goes all pearshaped? Risk of death anyone? Weston beach is crowded today a lot of people enjoying the spring sun. Am I missing something here? Am I a fool staying at home? Well it's simple for me if there is a 0.002 risk of dropping dead, I am no way taking that risk.
Agree. Must admit in the last couple of days I’ve seen more oap’s and couch potatoes out and about in public spaces than would normally..,. and this is out in the sticks where they probably have to space to get out in their own back yards. The go out for exercise statement is unnecessary ., you can get that during your essential shop. If you’re not capable of shopping then I suspect that you are vulnerable and in need of support to stay isolated.

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!

Reply to Stroma take on working during covid 19 in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Top Bottom