Discuss Stuck in a lift, again... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I'd have santa claws and have a word with him about this coming Christmas present because last year the hoverboard nearly broke my neck. And I didn't say I wanted that for Christmas.

God you lot are Boring.
Rita ora, Katy Perry, Maggie siff, Halle berry
:p:p:p:p

The one person I wouldn’t want with me is the lift engineer.

One place I worked at had just one person trained in lift rescue, I was that person and I’m stuck in the lift. It took three hours for a guy from Otis to arrive on site, by then the battery in my phone is going flat and I’m going loopy.

The end result was all of the companies electricians were trained in lift rescue.

One place I worked at had just one person trained in lift rescue, I was that person and I’m stuck in the lift. It took three hours for a guy from Otis to arrive on site, by then the battery in my phone is going flat and I’m going loopy.

The end result was all of the companies electricians were trained in lift rescue.

You never seen Die Hard?

We once had the elevator out of action.

I needed to take a 70kg propane tank up 6 stories to the top of the stack for the gas analyser.

Lift tech allowed me to stand on top of the lift with the gas canister and drive with the manual overrides located on the roof of it.

Safe as houses.

Production is king.

We once had the elevator out of action.

I needed to take a 70kg propane tank up 6 stories to the top of the stack for the gas analyser.

Lift tech allowed me to stand on top of the lift with the gas canister and drive with the manual overrides located on the roof of it.

Safe as houses.

Production is king.
where there'a will, there's a way relative.

I fitted car top controls to a Wadsworth lift.

My guaranteed way of getting the plant manager out of the way was ask him to go on the car top. I’d conned him once and took him up to the top floor, the look on his face as we got near the top made my day.

stuck in a lift with Valerie leon. MMMMM.

Anyone who was delivering a big selection of cheesecakes to the 'Cheesecake tasting convention'

Jennifer Aniston. And hope to god I'm on my 'A' game with the smooth talking.

and someone who believes and fairies and pink unicorns........

Next you will be trying to imply that there is no Father Christmas..

Anybody as long as it's not someone orange off a reality TV show.

Oompa-Loompa's have been on a reality TV show??? Who knew...

Reply to Stuck in a lift, again... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock