Discuss Subbing audio and av system in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

axel132132

Anyone on here do AV audio speaker systems etc..

Wonder if you could give me a price ASAP for a system installing to an extension new build! Need it ASAP

PM me cheers

cant do it for you, too far away, but I can advise you and you should be able to fit it yourself, start by going into richer sounds website and getting a hold of the brochure, ask them to send you some of the big brochure catalogues on multi room SONOS brand sound systems and televisions, they do fast delivery or you can take a drive to their nearest shop to you....if its a multi room in a new build extension, you can expect it to take you 3 to 5 days depending on the size of the place and kind of walls that are there....

Reply to Subbing audio and av system in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone, I am new to photovoltaic system installation, can you guys give me some advice. Currently I plan to purchase a Maysun Solar 800W...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Great to of found this forum. Much respect for keeping everyone safe! My background is in commercial data and Audio Visual. Been...
Replies
Views
I've asked a similar question before I think and we came to the conclusion that apart from new houses and HMO's etc there aren't any rules about...
Replies
Views
Up until now I have steered clear of heating systems. I now have quite a bit of work with a builder and will be expected to deal with the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I hope you are doing ok. I have a question regarding the 24V system. I am going to build a pergola and I could install 4 panels on it...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock