Discuss Surprise Surprise NICEIC / ELECSA and JTL in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just read in this Months copy of PE that NICEIC and ELECSA and JTL have combined to offer better training with regards to the up coming 18th Edition, and Electricians have until January next year to get qualified, just incase you weren't aware.

Yeah and also got to do the long haul version unless you done the amm3 17th which then you can do the update.....so that's 4 days and the best part of £600 for the privilege of some numpty to read the book at me for four days straight....it's all good though as lunch is provided for that cost:confused:. I bet I could pass the silly multiple choice exam tomorrow, with flying colours without the aid of the book or four pointless classroom days!

The learninglounge is doing a course for the 18th update. The details were in the PE this month with uncle Tony, cousin Dave and the new guy. I might check that one out - now, who’s coming to the cinema with me on the 4thJuly?

The learninglounge is doing a course for the 18th update. The details were in the PE this month with uncle Tony, cousin Dave and the new guy. I might check that one out - now, who’s coming to the cinema with me on the 4thJuly?

That's my money they are wasting on that event.

Inviting allsorts to The Faraday Theatre at a poxy £5 a head. And I bet Staniforth and the rest of the cronies will be put up at some swish posh London hotel, drinking lashings of crème de menthe & scoffing slider burgers at £30 a pop.
''We wanted to do something unique, affordable and easily accessible to help contractors gain an improved insight into the forthcoming changes. This will be a genuine world first. It has never been attempted on this scale anywhere in the world before. It is something we are sure every electrician across the nation will want to see.”

Web-in-Airs not good enough for em now!! It costs £74+vat per person to hire that venue. Outrageous. No wonder they had to put their fees up this year. :mad:

Really touched a nerve that has, ain’t it Middy?
Where’s that mild mannered janitor we know and love so well?
(Hong Kong phooey for all the youngsters)
That's my money they are wasting on that event.

Inviting allsorts to The Faraday Theatre at a poxy £5 a head. And I bet Staniforth and the rest of the cronies will be put up at some swish posh London hotel, drinking lashings of crème de menthe & scoffing slider burgers at £30 a pop.
''We wanted to do something unique, affordable and easily accessible to help contractors gain an improved insight into the forthcoming changes. This will be a genuine world first. It has never been attempted on this scale anywhere in the world before. It is something we are sure every electrician across the nation will want to see.”

Web-in-Airs not good enough for em now!! It costs £74+vat per person to hire that venue. Outrageous. No wonder they had to put their fees up this year. :mad:

Really touched a nerve that has, ain’t it Middy?
Where’s that mild mannered janitor we know and love so well?
(Hong Kong phooey for all the youngsters)

Too damn right it has. If you read their media thing on the event, the 'audience' at the Faraday Theatre will comprise of architects, business consultants, members of the IET & JPEL 64 and its sub-committees. They won't be paying £74+vat, they won't paying the £5 entry fee that the electricians etc will have to pay to sit in some cinema.

Nope, my fees (et at al) will paying for this event, just so NICEIC can put a feather their caps. :rolleyes:

I’ll buy you an ice cream tub in the intermission and then we’ll sit right at the back and fire ‘spit balls’ out of our biros at all the Bigwigs!
Too damn right it has. If you read their media thing on the event, the 'audience' at the Faraday Theatre will comprise of architects, business consultants, members of the IET & JPEL 64 and its sub-committees. They won't be paying £74+vat, they won't paying the £5 entry fee that the electricians etc will have to pay to sit in some cinema.

Nope, my fees (et at al) will paying for this event, just so NICEIC can put a feather their caps. :rolleyes:

Reply to Surprise Surprise NICEIC / ELECSA and JTL in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net