Discuss switch fuse? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

jimes

if the cu is a distance away from head/meter and an amoured is going to cu does this have to be protected by switch fuse or will an 80a main switch in metal clad box do?......I always use switch fuse but guy im sub'ying for has done it without....

Reply to switch fuse? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'm getting an old fuse board upgraded in an office block. The electrician has just told me that most of the circuits don't have earth cables...
Replies
Views
I'm practising EICRs on friendly locations as I'm still in training - technically done my 2391-52 but frankly need loads more practise. I've just...
Replies
Views
Wallbox Fuse Box Lite Single Phase has anyone used one of these? I've installed one feeding a Pulsar Max, the Pulsar Max is set to 32Amp max. The...
Replies
Views
Evening Gents just after a bit of advice and what would you do differently. I have wired up 3 kw heaters in 4mm tuff cable (40 meter distance...
Replies
Views
When doing an EIC for an additional circuit (which only covers that circuit), does the 'main switch/switch-fuse/circuit-breaker/RCD' section refer...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock