• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Tempatron Timers in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

wilky007

I have 3 timers for sale 2 are brand new and 1 used all work boxes are a bit tatty bue to storage purchased for a job that got cancelled i paid £100 each for them looking for £50 for each one.

9 Programmable modes
6 Timing ranges
Security code
2 Timed or 1 timed + 1 instantaneous contact
Programmable reset function
External hold & reset
IP65 water & dust protection​
LED status & timing indicators

The TT32 programmable timer, packaged in a compact 75 x 33 x 69
mm housing, is an extremely versatile product offering nine operating
modes applied to two timed output relay contacts. When only one of
the timers is being used, the other output acts as an instantaneous set
of changeover contacts. The single model provides timing from 0.1
seconds to100 hours.

Timing ranges: 0 to 999.9 secs, 0 to 9999 secs, 0 to 9999 mins,
0 to 99 mins 59 secs, 0 to 99 hrs 59 mins,
23:59 in 24 hr clock mode
Timing modes: DE, DDE, DP, CCT, DE-2, IT-2, DE-IT, DD-2,
24 hour clock
Supply voltage: 12-24Vac/dc
(110Vac & 240Vac via transformers TRA11/12)
Supply variation: +/- 10% of supply voltage.
Battery back-up: External 3Vdc to retain clock on 24H mode only at
loss of supply voltage.
Power drain: 3VA max.
Contact ratings: OP1: 8A @ 240Vac, OP2: 5A @ 240Vac resistive.
Reset time: 100 msecs max.
Ambient cond: Working temp: 0 to 50 C, Storage temp: 0 to 70 C
Approvals: Complies with CE directives EN50081-1 &
EN50082-1for emc and EN61010-1 for low
voltage.
Weight: 140gms

Reply to Tempatron Timers in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net