Discuss Testing kit bag/case- recommendations please in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

jonnyb

-
Reaction score
Hi Chaps,

Need a new bag/case for testing equipment, this would include multifunction, volt tester and proving unit, labels, leads, socket testers, label printer etc etc. Looking for something padded but robust enough to be thrown around the van. Had a look at options but wanted to know what people have found to be good (no 'orrible yellow fluke boxes though, I hate them!)
Cheers.

CK ones seem nice, just not big enough to get everything in ( really want to stick label printer in there too), I'm desperately trying to reduce the amount of totes and cases I have, sick of having to unload 10 cases every job I'm on!

I'm currently using a rucksack I got from homebase for £13 which fits a lot in but maybe isn't everything you are hoping for ;)

I'd also look at the CK magma technicians case max. It's their new larger size one. Meant to be a lot larger than the previous one.

The suitcase style surface mounted catches on those cases aren’t particularly rugged and tend to become misshaped quite easily, preventing them from closing properly. If you really want a rigid flight case then always go for one with recessed butterfly catches.

I find that the larger size Ikea bags hold everything...at £2 they are a bargain...
and before you all "TUT"...who hasn't used one to lug bits of cable and conduit and offcuts and your lunch?
I thought so!

Reply to Testing kit bag/case- recommendations please in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock