Discuss The fastest RCBO in the world in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Beggars belief.

I don't think that the users who are encountering the same problem as me will be happy to scroll down and read a lot of posts with sarcasm and banter in this thread or maybe I'm wrong... The sarcasm doesn't help to solve the problem. Useless posts are just a waste of time. Sorry for the electricians who likes to laugh šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
I apologise for side tracking the thread with a touch of humour, I thought it would attract nothing more than a laugh. Even my girlfriend who has zero interest in sport would have understood the reference to Usain.

I apologise for side tracking the thread with a touch of humour, I thought it would attract nothing more than a laugh. Even my girlfriend who has zero interest in sport would have understood the reference to Usain.
Thanks for your humour. I knew it.

Reactions: DPG

Reply to The fastest RCBO in the world in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Just wondering if someone could help provide an explanation as to why this might be the case when testing an RCBO. Testing the RCBO at the DB...
Replies
Views
Iā€™m probably going to look stupid here, but it will be worth it if I get the answer šŸ˜†, as I canā€™t fathom it out. Iā€™ve never really thought of it...
Replies
Views
Folks. I need to install a defib unit outside on a wall. Does this require an RCBO or not, just wondering as the unit has a small heater within...
Replies
Views
Anyone know of an RCBO manufacturer, apart from Chint,that includes an indicator in the RCBO to indicate if the trip is a earth fault or an overload.
Replies
Views
Anyone think of a way for a 'tripped"RCBO to notify property owner etc. Client has a valuable display cabinet thats fed from a RCBO (Radial) ...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock