Discuss The tories policies are working in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Anyone with any sense of reality would vote UKIP unless they thrive on lies like we get now.
I'm sure you all hope they win Clacton tomorrow so that we can start to get our country back.

Which country and back from where?
The country Farage and co have convinced themselves that we need to get back to has never existed. Everyone goes on about him as if he's some sort of demigod/messiah, he goes on about "The Political Class" but he's just as much a part of it as any of the rest of them you can name. The man is a hypocrite, he's happy to have his nose stuck firmly in the EU trough but does nothing to help the people that put him there.
Farage in January "It's ridiculous to expect the NHS to be exempt from spending cuts"
Farage in September "Only in UKIP's hands will the NHS be safe"
Tell us all why you think the tories are defecting to UKIP? Could it be because they are even more right wing than the tories themselves?

Which country and back from where?
The country Farage and co have convinced themselves that we need to get back to has never existed. Everyone goes on about him as if he's some sort of demigod/messiah, he goes on about "The Political Class" but he's just as much a part of it as any of the rest of them you can name. The man is a hypocrite, he's happy to have his nose stuck firmly in the EU trough but does nothing to help the people that put him there.
Farage in January "It's ridiculous to expect the NHS to be exempt from spending cuts"
Farage in September "Only in UKIP's hands will the NHS be safe"
Tell us all why you think the tories are defecting to UKIP? Could it be because they are even more right wing than the tories themselves?
Thank you for agreeing with me Trev.

Reply to The tories policies are working in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net