Currently reading:
Things that p### you off before 09.00am!!

Discuss Things that p### you off before 09.00am!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yeah, I was just leaving the house and he came out with a steaming kettle. Because I couldn't stand the two faced arrogant wife beating drunken prat I thought to myself this is going to be fun so I stood by my car while I finished my smoke. He tipped the kettle over the screen and suddenly it was in a million little pieces.
I then said "Oh so that's not a myth then"

what annoys me before 9 am is my wife digging her elbow into my ribs and asking "are you awake yet"...grrrrr

edit: she even goes moody when i reply "I wasn't but am now thanks!"

Last edited by a moderator:
coming out to the van finding another parking ticket slapped on the van becuase some jumped up barrel of monkey jizz of a traffic warden doesnt know how to do his job properly and didnt find out that the resident parking permit doesnt become enforced till the15th of thismonth then spending half n hour in a que in the council parking office behind a bunch of people not bringing in the rite forms for blue badges and then being told that the the ticket is unlikely to be revoked

Any .phone call before 9 as it invariably requires an immediate response and is never pleasant.I,m not awake until after 3 smokes and a can of coke

Looking out of my mother's front window one afternoon and a guy who lived up the street came along with his dog which laid a rather large pile on the lawn which I'd just spent about an hour mowing. As he walked off I went after him and pointing at the turd I told him he had forgotten something he replied that the dog had to go somewhere and off he strolled.
He was a fair age so fisticuffs would have been a bad idea for him so I went to the back garden and got a spade, I then picked up the offeding item and knocked on his door. When he opened it I dropped it on his doorstep almost hitting his feet, the dog never dumped on my mother's lawn again.
I had a neighbour who,s dog did that every day so I collected it all week and piled it against his front door,dont know what happened when he opened it but the dog never crapped in my garden after that.

I had a neighbour who,s dog did that every day so I collected it all week and piled it against his front door,dont know what happened when he opened it but the dog never crapped in my garden after that.

we have a dog that does that between 6.30 and 8 in a morning, not found out who it is yet, gonna put up cctv then god help them!

Reply to Things that p### you off before 09.00am!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock