Search the forum,

Discuss Things that p### you off before 09.00am!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SparkyDips

just to add some amusement:

1 - wild bean coffee lid vent, MAKE THE HOLE PROPERLY!!! always have to open it up with a termi driver!

2 - screwfix!!

and

3 - traffic!!

lol

Masked swearing in thread titles gets on the mods nerves no matter what time of day:)
People driving their kids to a school that's about 3 minutes walk away from their home gets to me.
Dog owners who don't pick up the dog's poop.
Deal Or No Deal
The list could be endless mate

Plumber s , Plumbers and plumbers wait no that should be sparks , sparks sparks no no no no wait

1 banks

2 driving

3 customers who leave a note on the door or who text and say its urgently. If its urgent bloody ring me

same here geordie, must be getting old. btw, i owe you for that postage. i ain't forgot. will sort it.

yep. just had to file out the slot in the cover as the switch was a tad wider.

People wearing upside down smiles!

(this one is anytime not just before 09:00) Mothers who push their childrens pushchairs out into the road from behind parked lorries on a busy road!!! Grrrrrrrrr

Oh and TAXI drivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than that I'm a happy smiley young man :D

Always underestimating how long it takes to load up the van with the tools and materials needed for that day's jobs, including all the "just in case" stuff I might need if the job doesn't go exactly as planned. It's not often I'm organised enough to load it up the night before.

People who pack the carousel at the airport so you can't see your case.

Footballers rolling round on the floor when they're not injured.

Guys who grab your hand too quick when you're shaking hands and they end up grabbing only the end of your fingers.

The cost of Dentists.

I know you asked for before 9.00am but these are 24/7 so does it count?

People driving their kids to a school that's about 3 minutes walk away from their home gets to me.
I think i will join you on that one, if roads are not busy enough and no parking or stopping signs does not apply to them.
The in-thing now is to have a walking bus and i could not believe the amount of school mums who now drive further than the school is and park in my road just so they can look cool and walk further than it would have been from home. Crazy.........

Masked swearing in thread titles gets on the mods nerves no matter what time of day:)
Dog owners who don't pick up the dog's poop.
Deal Or No Deal
The list could be endless mate

If I knew the address of the moron who parks his pooch outside my gates to get a sample of my bootprints regularly,I would do the job of the royal mail on him

The alarm clock at 7.00 am. :shout:

People who signal to go round the Lindisfarne Island then decide to take the Tunnel lane and cut me up............:89:

Next doors dogs barking their nuts off.

Taxi drivers thinking they own the road/ ditto bus drivers.

Lorraine Kelly.

Reply to Things that p### you off before 09.00am!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock