Currently reading:
Things that p### you off before 09.00am!!

Discuss Things that p### you off before 09.00am!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Masked swearing in thread titles gets on the mods nerves no matter what time of day:)
People driving their kids to a school that's about 3 minutes walk away from their home gets to me.
Dog owners who don't pick up the dog's poop.
Deal Or No Deal
The list could be endless mate

Dog owners that pick up their dogs poo Ian bag and then hang it on a branch of a tree, so great, you have just picked up your dogs biodegradable poo and hung it in a bag that is not biodegradable !!!!!!

"Before 9am!???

Seeing the days weather forecast and that it's going to rain all day and your working outside.

Queuing for half an hour in the wholesalers because you forgot to pick up a few bits the day before.

Queuing at the petrol station because everyone pays by card, then after moaning about it you pay by card as well!

When you get to the front of the que paying for your fuel by card, man asks you "Do you want any chocolate, chewing gum or pop, special offer." NO, I can see your a shop, I can see you sell all kind of goodies and if I wanted or needed anything I would have picked something up whilst waiting the last tens mins to pay for my diesel. Arrrhhh

People that dont know how to drive on a roundabout.

Induction courses read out by jumped up foremen.

School runs as already said.

Taxi drivers.

Bus drivers.

Getting to site and forgetting your mft then having to drive home through all the school runs, taxi and bus drivers cutting you off, people in the wrong lanes and not indicating on that bloody roundabout, then driving all the way back to site.

Thanks Trev.

Anothering that happened last month. When a tradesman says he will be at your house at 8am please make you've got your kids dressed and not running around the house with nothing on. "I'll finish my Mc D's coffee in the van luv."

"Before 9am!???

Seeing the days weather forecast and that it's going to rain all day and your working outside.

Queuing for half an hour in the wholesalers because you forgot to pick up a few bits the day before.

Queuing at the petrol station because everyone pays by card, then after moaning about it you pay by card as well!

When you get to the front of the que paying for your fuel by card, man asks you "Do you want any chocolate, chewing gum or pop, special offer." NO, I can see your a shop, I can see you sell all kind of goodies and if I wanted or needed anything I would have picked something up whilst waiting the last tens mins to pay for my diesel. Arrrhhh

People that dont know how to drive on a roundabout.

Induction courses read out by jumped up foremen.

School runs as already said.

Taxi drivers.

Bus drivers.

Getting to site and forgetting your mft then having to drive home through all the school runs, taxi and bus drivers cutting you off, people in the wrong lanes and not indicating on that bloody roundabout, then driving all the way back to site.

Aaaah, were you following me through Byker today? I am terrible with roundabouts. :death:

Dog owners that pick up their dogs poo Ian bag and then hang it on a branch of a tree, so great, you have just picked up your dogs biodegradable poo and hung it in a bag that is not biodegradable !!!!!!

The woods near me are like that, You cant walk to a bin and put it there?. I was thinking of lying in wait one day and following them home and hanging all the bags in there garden.

[QUOTEQueuing at the petrol station because everyone pays by card, then after moaning about it you pay by card as well!

When you get to the front of the que paying for your fuel by card, man asks you "Do you want any chocolate, chewing gum or pop, special offer." NO, I can see your a shop, I can see you sell all kind of goodies and if I wanted or needed anything I would have picked something up whilst waiting the last tens mins to pay for my diesel. Arrrhhh][/QUOTE]

I sometimes use the tesco near me. you queue behind 4 cars for 15 minutes and they come out with arm-fulls of shopping. If they want shopping why not go across the car park and use the store.

YES I'M A GRUMPY OLD MAN!:coffee:

The woods near me are like that, You cant walk to a bin and put it there?. I was thinking of lying in wait one day and following them home and hanging all the bags in there garden.
Looking out of my mother's front window one afternoon and a guy who lived up the street came along with his dog which laid a rather large pile on the lawn which I'd just spent about an hour mowing. As he walked off I went after him and pointing at the turd I told him he had forgotten something he replied that the dog had to go somewhere and off he strolled.
He was a fair age so fisticuffs would have been a bad idea for him so I went to the back garden and got a spade, I then picked up the offeding item and knocked on his door. When he opened it I dropped it on his doorstep almost hitting his feet, the dog never dumped on my mother's lawn again.

Exactly!
What the hell is the point?!

What gets my goat on a cold frosty morning is lazy fools that are driving along with only a tiny 10" square of their windscreen cleared!
Scrape the lot off or don't drive at all!!! Selfish idiots!!

Mothers who push their childrens pushchairs out into the road from behind parked lorries on a busy road!!! Grrrrrrrrr
People who park cars/vans on footpaths (at any time) so mothers with buggies have to walk in the road to get round them!!! Grrrrrrrrr!!! I'm thinking anywhere but specifically Front St. in Pity Me. I must remember my can opener so I can add some sporty stripes to the offending vehicles.

anda fairy liquid bottle full of water to hang out the window with to wash the windscreen ( before window washers were fitted to cars )

What gets my goat on a cold frosty morning is lazy fools that are driving along with only a tiny 10" square of their windscreen cleared!
Scrape the lot off or don't drive at all!!! Selfish idiots!!

Daft buggers, why they don't just pour hot water over the screen to clear it, I don't know. :joker:

Reply to Things that p### you off before 09.00am!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock