Currently reading:
anyone changed the mppt board in an Axpert mks 4 5.6 Kw inverter?

Discuss anyone changed the mppt board in an Axpert mks 4 5.6 Kw inverter? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Tonyboy

DIY
Reaction score
Good afternoon all
I have the above inverter and it has over the past year given a number f F12 warnings and recently went off with an F12 fault.
I was lead to believe by the original supplier it was an MPPT issue and when I asked about getting it fixed under warranty they wanted to charge a shed load for looking at it and for me to pay to send it back. Needless to say that up until now the warning only happened infrequently and it has worked fine for over a year. So it never went back.
I have a conversol V7 that I can fit as a temp solution but wondered if anyone has or knows if the MPPT board on the Axpert can be swapped out and if so how much of the machine needs dissmantling.
many thanks in advance

Tonyboy

Reply to anyone changed the mppt board in an Axpert mks 4 5.6 Kw inverter? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock