uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss This made me laugh... Anybody had this offer in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Gavin John Hyde

-
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Just had this sent me, a link to an article...
Anybody want to own up to being offered a bit of nookie in lieu of payment?
Haven't myself but have had a few go change into very revealing clothes..

Aico 3000 Range

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
if i come across a female customer wants a bit of nookie, that's extra work and added to my bill.

ugly ones pay double.

Last edited:

Andy78

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Never had a direct offer.
One customer was after a bit I'm sure though. She went on about how her previous electrician had offered payment in kind and how shocked she was and what I thought about the practice.
Then showed me the work she wanted doing in her bedroom where her best skimpies were laid out on the bed. Evenings were best for her for me to do the work.
:rolleyes:

littlespark

-
Arms
Esteemed
Advent Win
Is that cash “IN HAND”???
nudge nudge wink wink.... say no more!

how far can this thread go before a mod throws a wobbly?

KennyKen

-
Arms
Esteemed
Had a Wet Pants mate. Who was under the sink looking at the ceiling. Customer asked if he wanted a cup of tea. Stood over him with no undies on for him to see. I think he said he
Was too petrified to do anything. Haha!

Andy78

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Had a Wet Pants mate. Who was under the sink looking at the ceiling. Customer asked if he wanted a cup of tea. Stood over him with no undies on for him to see. I think he said he
"ain't got a part to fit that trap" :grin:

Gavin John Hyde

-
Arms
Esteemed
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had one young woman, wearing skin tight barely there white leggings, kept bedding over provocatively so you could see she was commando... Wasn't a pretty sight!

buzzlightyear

-
Arms
Esteemed
had a customer once came in a see through nighty in bedroom
At the time i was puting up a light fitting on a solid ceiling i looked down either i driied her or the ceilng the uders where passed her legs and told her to get a bucket and stool.lol.

Lister1987

-
Trainee
Supporter
Advent Win
If he didn't have wet pants after the work, I bet he did after that little stunt splurge

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
had a customer once came in a see through nighty in bedroom
At the time i was puting up a light fitting on a solid ceiling i looked down either i driied her or the ceilng the uders where passed her legs and told her to get a bucket and stool.lol.
buzz some of your posts are like a breath of fresh air fart. can you translate into coherent english?

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!

Reply to This made me laugh... Anybody had this offer in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Top Bottom