Discuss Toaster Tripping Circuit breaker in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
For some Strange reason we have three Circuits running in the Kitchen i think for two OLD Cookers and a Ring Circuit for the house.
Well the Toaster has Tripped the Two Radial Circuits and tried it in the House Ring and it tripped that.
I did wire up the sheds on its own Consumer unit and it doesnt trip .

To me it seems to suggest that the Toaster is the Final thing over loading Each Circuit breatk but because outside has Nothing running on it its happy!

Funny enough it was a Fruit Bun i was Trying to Toast the First time it Tripped so maybe
BUT i did pick off the Currents as i know they burn easy
Got to watch these currents, if enough of them are going to the wrong place, something will trip out.

Fuse.jpg

dam hard to take a phooto as its always dark under there and if i use the flash its just a Ball of white light

Plastic CU done before the Metal CU, was install before i did my Testing for NICEIC test also used when i did one for STROMA too

Reply to Toaster Tripping Circuit breaker in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Currently planning a new rewire for my kitchen and want to get things right first time when it comes to appliances consumptions and circuits...
Replies
Views
Hi all. We have a 120v 20 amp circuit to an accessory dwelling with a run of about 75' of direct bury #12. The breaker keeps tripping even when...
Replies
Views
I'm looking at a vending hot drinks machine 2.9kW that has a thermostatically controlled hot water tank permanently attached to a water supply...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a job where customer has two families one families lives upstairs and one family will live downstairs. As the property is going through...
Replies
Views
Hi all, we had our gas hob removed months ago and finally just got round to putting an induction hob in. Its a normal 4 ring induction but one of...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock