Discuss Told The Tilers About Our Resource Section And They Had Something To Ask in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OoooooOOOOooo hahahhaa

Tilers know nothing! They don’t realize we don’t need dustpan and brushes or Henrys. We are that good, we can sweep a room with a glance! I for one won’t be using a vacuum cleaner until Makita make one that I can ride around on.:D

It's like a parallel universe over there - wonder if they've got 'grumpy gits' as well? I didn't understand a word they were talking about - they must be 'well' intelligent!

Well I've just joined the Tilers forum and all i can say is thank God I became an electrician, they've got it easy haven't they Adhesive/ Tile / Grout/ Sponge/ Repeat!!
And I bet they all subscribe to a Magazine called Grouters weekly :D:D

The magazine is called tile and stone journal lol

And to be fair the tile types being fitted these days are huge and tough so their cutters cost hundreds if not thousands. And the amount of surface types that can be tiled and the amount of adhesive types and classifications creates a minefield of headache compared to the 6x6 ceramics and sand/cement adhesive back the in day.

The magazine is called tile and stone journal lol

And to be fair the tile types being fitted these days are huge and tough so their cutters cost hundreds if not thousands. And the amount of surface types that can be tiled and the amount of adhesive types and classifications creates a minefield of headache compared to the 6x6 ceramics and sand/cement adhesive back the in day.
That's it dan I'm sure if you keep going you'll make Tiling sound Interesting lol,
Only kidding It's like anything in life they probably think we are a bunch of miserable sods that also in a boring trade,.:eek:

I think we are losing Dan, tie a rope to his leg so we can pull him back when he gets all googlie eyed at the ceramics! SNAP OUT OF IT MAN - you're in IT!

Reply to Told The Tilers About Our Resource Section And They Had Something To Ask in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net