Discuss Trade Qualified Ltd in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I expect many people are in the same boat as we are - we have two young kids, my husband works from 7am to 7pm and simply doesn't have the spare time to do a college course. But regardless of reason, it doesn't make it acceptable that (removed).

You may think that but I'm not convinced that this forum would be the place to state this??

Last edited by a moderator:
If a training company has gone bust, and if you've paid by credit card, you can claim the monies back from the card company.

It'll take time but the money will should come back to you.

Can those who want more information on Trade Qualified Ltd and have also been scammed please ask for it on here, and then I will private message you, seeing as my posts are being edited when I try and expose the Director of this company.

Hi i am intrested, also can you tell me how i can email you privately as i have spoken to my sol this morning and have got an app on wed i would like to share with you and other but with out the director viewing these site HOW CAN I DO THAT when we have started and all above board then i can put on webb for everyone to see.
Can those who want more information on Trade Qualified Ltd and have also been scammed please ask for it on here, and then I will private message you, seeing as my posts are being edited when I try and expose the Director of this company.

Titch are you on the Facebook site, bringtradequalified2justice? I'm going to inbox you on here now, basically, go to the top of the page and look in your private message inbox. Let me know if you have any troubles.

You post was edited as what you stated could get this site sued. Nothing against you or what is happening BUT you shouldn't be stating things as you did or they will be edited or worse edited and your membership he will be taken away.

Nothing personal, just Dan likes to keep things legal!

PLEAS CONTACT TQisaripoff under ATLgone bust there is info
I'm in the middle of doing this TQ course. At best they are hopeless. At worst they tell lies about the frequency of the courses. One course running every week I was told. Try one every three months, thats if you can get on it, then if you can get the time off work to attend. Avoid like the plauge and try reading Brian Scadden's Electrical Installation Work, book. It get's a bit tricky trying to just learn from a book, however Youtube and Wikipedia are a great assistance. Then look at local courses that give you the practical experiance that you will require.

As far as I no tradequalified will not answer your phone calls on the 0845 number but they will still take your money to start the electrician course and you deal direct with the training center if you started your course with atl they will not let you near any center cos atl has already been paid for your course and tradequalified cannot get the money back on the 13 Nov 2012 the new director took over and sack or removed 4 others his name is vinay kanani.

Tradequalified is still trading as per company's house and his last tax account were handed in on the 6 Oct 2012 and the company is still active.vinay kanani has a Facebook page and he is on twitter and has 9 propertys around wembley and London I do have is home address to from company house if you have a course from tradequalified take them to the small claims court for breach of contract (if you win )and then pay 60 quid to upgrade to a high court rit

Thanks mate got in to a very heated argument with some bloke call rolf on the phone they are still taking money off people what a bunch of flukers still got the phone number if you would like it I'll post it later

BEWARNED STAY AGAIN FROM TRADEQUALIFIED

I paid for the course in December - Deposit on the 4th, and Total on 20th December.

No replies to e-mails and numbers are not working.

I need to get my money back.....

I paid for the course in December - Deposit on the 4th, and Total on 20th December.

No replies to e-mails and numbers are not working.

I need to get my money back.....

Sorry Sewers, just saw that. Have you both joined the FB page, bringtradequalified2justice ? I found them the most informative, at least then we can see what is going in. Marxx - you should get a letter by Monday, we have got ours, they have gone in to liquidation. The Facebook site explains all quite well.

I too have booked a course with trade qualified and paid a deposit. I have took action to reclaim my deposit with the bank as I used my credit card. Does any body know who the solicitors or company who is dealing with the liquidation ans this information would really help my case. They completely mis soled the course to me. Hope all you guys/grils out there have some success in getting your money back.

I too have booked a course with trade qualified and paid a deposit. I have took action to reclaim my deposit with the bank as I used my credit card. Does any body know who the solicitors or company who is dealing with the liquidation ans this information would really help my case. They completely mis soled the course to me. Hope all you guys/grils out there have some success in getting your money back.

Henry, go on the Facebook site for the details. Someone has kindly set it up and I for one have found it to be very useful.How do you know that Sewers?

Reply to Trade Qualified Ltd in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock