• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Tri Rated Cable (Vaious Sizes & Colours) in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've got a load of old stock on tri-rated cable to shift:

0.5mm £7 per drum

300m x 0.5mm White
500m x 0.5mm Violet
100m x 0.5mm Yellow

0.75mm £9 per drum
100m x 0.75mm Red

1mm £10 per drum
200m x 1mm White

1.5mm £14 per drum

1000m x 1.5mm Violet
400m x 1.5mm White
200m x 1.5mm Brown
200m x 1.5mm Blue

2.5mm £22 per drum
200m x 2.5mm Brown
200m x 2.5mm Grey

4mm £34 per drum
100m x 4mm Red

6mm £55 per drum
200m x 6mm Brown
200m x 6mm Green/Yellow
200m x 6mm Grey
100m x 6mm Black

Will consider offers on bulk drums or an offer for the lot. Will Also include delivery.

Cheers

Reply to Tri Rated Cable (Vaious Sizes & Colours) in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Getting desperate to clear my small garage, and I have a bit of old red/black T&E. I used a few bits to add a socket or two in my flat and a...
Replies
Views
As the question above states can I mix white LSF and standard grey domestic twin and earth together in a new installation. The property is a...
Replies
Views
I've got a load of old stock in my stores that's no good to me if anyone is interested: - 22 Lengths of basket 135mm x 35mm - 9 x Flex 7...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am not sure of the etiquette here on the forum, but I would like to start by extending warm greetings to everyone in the house...
Replies
Views
V
Hi Guys, Have i been to a hum dinger of an installation today! Are we sitting comfortably then i'll begin. An electrician i was talking to in the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock