Discuss Very off topic - car crash incident in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

WHOS? Fault is it?

• Black Audi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VW polo

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
here, take a look of this photo example at M1 J30,

http://www.lukescotty.co.uk/incident.jpg

obivously these cars arent the ones.

So then, if these 2 cars have joined the roundabout from the same place, on the other side. the silver car is intending to conintue the round about and go 3rd exit, whilst the Black audi is going to conintue forward 2nd exit.

So you know whats going to happen, smash!!@#

WHOS? fault is it?

vw silver = 3rd exit, in left hand lane
black audi = right hand lane, 2nd exit

You decide!!!

if the silver car was going further round then it should have been on the inside ,also was the black car in front ,even by a nose ,.two lanes onto roundabout two lanes off
what happened ..come on you can tell us we wont laugh(much)

I reckon if they crash it will the fault of the prat standing in the middle of the road with a camera !!!!!:eek:

Realistically if there are two lanes available on the approach to a roundabout, with no directional instructions, either on the road or on roadside signage, the left hand approach lane should be used by vehicles wishing to leave the roundabout before the twelve oclock position. The right hand approach lane should be used by vehicles wishing to leave the roundabout after the twelve oclock position. If there is an exit to the roundabout at the twelve oclock position then either approach lane can be used by vehicles wishing to leave at this exit however the nearside approach lane should be used in preference if available to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
well it happened, last year in may, and it's still in dispute at the mo, just had to take some photos of where it happened today, cus the solicitors are on it, I was the black audi (in a different car of course) by the way. and the other vehicle smashed straight into the side of me.... i'll update u all as news comes, cus ur all on the edge of ur seat :)

Reply to Very off topic - car crash incident in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock